1.Lay out all the materials you will need for this project.
2.Open one of the Clear Plastic Baby Cubes. It should open from the top.
3.Place about 4 to 5 pieces of butter mints inside the box.
4.Close the box by pressing it firmly into place.
5.Grab the1/4" Gingham Pull Bow Ribbon. Measure approximately 1 yard (3 Feet). There is a white string in the middle of the bow. Firmly grasp the string and pull the rest of the bow to start creating the loops as seen on the bow. It should produce about 14 loops. You should now have a beautiful bow. Cut the bow from the ribbon and tie of the two white string (one from each end) to hold the bow in place.
6. Now cut approximately 16” inches of ribbon to tie around the plastic box. Place the string underneath the box leaving one end approximately 4” longer than the top of the box. Then loop the string about to get the ribbon started along the other sides of the box.
7. Grab the longer part of the ribbon (not the 4” slack of ribbon) and loop it around the other sides of the box.
8. Loop the ribbon around the top of the box and tie it off.
9. Now with the glue gun. Squeeze a small dab of glue to the bottom of the Gingham Bow Ribbon you created earlier. Place it on top of the box in the middle of ribbon where you tied off the box. Press surfaces together within 15 seconds. CAUTION: Hot melt glue gets hot!
10. Grab the package of paper rose and cut off one of the flower (but be sure to leave about ¼” inch of stem). Fold the stem back against the flower to make it flush with the flower. Again grab the glue gun and place a small dab of glue on the back of the flower. Place the flower in the middle of the Gingham Bow Ribbon and press surfaces together within 15 seconds and wait for the glue to dry. CAUTION: Hot melt glue gets hot!
Congratulations and best of luck to you and your newborn.